The National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2019 is an important examination for availing admission to UG and PG courses of Medicine and BDS. NEET 2019 application forms were released on 01 November 2018. The last date for filling the application form was 30th November. However, as per the latest notification released, the application deadline has been extended further to 07 December 2018.
NEET is a national level examination which is an important criterion for all students who seek admission to Medical and Dental courses. The NEET 2019 exam is set to be conducted by National Testing Agency. The eligibility criterion for the examination are as follows:
The candidates must have passed their 10+2 in science stream with 50% in PCB from a recognized university
They must have passed their Bachelor’s degree in science with a minimum aggregate of 50% and above.
The candidates must be born on or before 31st December 2002. Candidates above 25 years can also attempt the NEET-UG examination.
NEET Application Form Filling 2018
The Application forms for NEET 2019 was released on 01 November 2018 and was open till 30th November 2018. However, as per the latest notification released by NTA, the application deadline has been extended to December 07, 2018. Thus, students who have not yet filled their application forms can do so until December 07th.
The NEET 2019 examination is conducted in 8 different languages including English, Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu and Gujarati. Candidates can fill the application form by downloading the forms offline through the official website of NTA or NEET.
Some of the important points for filling the application forms are as follows:
- Candidates can fill NEET 2019 application form available on the official website from December 01, 2018 and December 07, 2018.
- The application forms can be filled through offline mode (pen-paper test)
- The payment can be done from December 01st to December 08 2018 through online mode (credit card/ debit card)
- Candidates cannot fill multiple applications. Candidates who fill multiple applications will be rejected.
- Aspirants must upload their recently clicked passport photo and signature in JPG/ JPEG format in the mentioned size.
- The size of the photograph must not be less than 10 kB and more than 200 kB. The size for signature must be not less than 4 kB and more than 30 kB.
- In case of any corrections in the application form, the candidates can do so from 14 January 2019 to 31 January 2019. However, corrections will be allowed only in specific fields.
- The corrections must be done within the stipulated time frame or else the candidates won’t be allowed to do so.
- In case of any correction related to uploaded images, the candidates will be intimated through Email or SMS.
- Candidates are not required to send any printout to the authority.
NEET Application Processn
- Visit the official website of NEET or NTA
- Candidates must register themselves on the website before filling the form
- A registration ID and password will be sent to the candidate through email and SMS.
- Log in using the credentials
- Fill in the application form with your personal, academic information.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given format and size.
- Click on Submit
- After form filling, the candidates will have to make the payment of application form.
- The payment can be made either through online or offline mode
- After a successful filling of form, details of the candidates will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are recommended to take a printout of the online filled application form required for future references.
NEET Application Fee
The payment of the application form can be done both through online as well as offline mode. Through online mode, you can pay through either debit/ credit/ net banking/ upi mode. One can also pay offline. Herein an e-challan will be generated after filling the form. Candidates must take the e-challan and make payment at State Bank of India (SBI) Branch. The application form fee for General Category and OBC (NCL) is Rs 1400/- and that of SC/ ST/ PH/ Transgender is Rs 750/-
NEET 2019 Application Form Corrections
NEET allows candidates to make corrections in the application form in case of errors in the details entered. However, corrections are allowed only in specific sections. Candidates can, however, make the necessary edits from January 14, 2019, to January 31, 2019. Candidates must make the necessary corrections or else the application will be rejected.
NEET 2019 Admit Card and Examination
The NEET 2019 Admit card will be released on April 15, 2019, on the official website of NTA. Candidates can download the admit card by logging on the official site using the registration ID and password. The Offline exam date of NEET is05 May 2019.